Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fall/Thanksgiving Tutu

The falling leaves and Fall crisp weather inspired me to design a tutu that is perfect for Thanksgiving!







Size Chart
Age Waist Measurement Approximate Length


0-3 Months 12” 6”

3-6 Months 14” 7”

6-9 Months 15” 7.5”

9-12 Months 16-17” 8”

12-18 Months 18” 8.5”

2T 19” 9.5”

3T 20” 10”

4T 21” 10.5”

5T 22 11.5"

6G 23-24” 12”+

7-G+ 25-26” 12”+


***IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU MEASURE THE WAIST OF YOUR LITTLE PRINCESS "BEFORE" PURCHASING A READY2SHIP TUTU TO ENSURE IT WILL FIT - I LIST THE WAIST BASED ON THE MEASUREMENT CHART ABOVE.
MY TUTUS ARE MADE WITH RIBBON INSTEAD OF ELASTIC SO PLEASE ADD AN INCH TO YOUR WAIST MEASUREMENT TO ENSURE FIT! MEASURING WILL ALWAYS HELP YOU TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT OF A TUTU THAT IS TOO SMALL OR TOO BIG.
To Order:
What type of tutu are you looking for? You can pick an existing design or design your own! You can also order onesies and accessories! I have many different Tutus available to purchase. If you would like to create your own, I would love to make your little princess a custom tutu!
Simply add a comment to my post or message me on FB or email me at madicakesdesigns@yahoo.com and let me know what you have in mind!
BE SURE TO INCLUDE COLOR(s) AND SIZE

Please provide a waist measurement as well as how long you would like your Tutu to be. Or you may select a size from the chart below.
You can pick and choose the colors you would like for the ribbon and tulle, select theme, ribbons, ect. Price will be based on size and amount of tulle needed, ribbon, ect. to create your tutu.
We will work together to design the perfect Tutu for your little princess!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask PRIOR to purchasing! You can simply include a message in your comment or email me at madicakesdesigns@yahoo.com.

**PLEASE NOTE THAT COLORING MAY VARY IN LOOK DEPENDING ON LIGHTING***

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. Thanks!

I appreciate your business! One of the best compliments you could pay me is a referral. For every new friend you refer to me, you'll receive 10% off your next purchase after your friend's first purchase is complete. There is no limit to how many friends you would like to refer!

**Your friend MUST include your name at time of purchase and you must be an existing customer at time of friend's purchase**

Thanks...I look forward to creating a custom designed tutu for your little princess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment