Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A TuTu Sweet Dream!

Hi Hi Hi!!

Madi Cakes Designs is a brand new venture that I have decided to undertake as of this month! I solely handmake each Tutu myself and am dedicated to designing and constructing fine quality, custom made to order tutus and accessories. I personally handcraft each Tutu by hand with perfection and care!


I am a Mama to a 17 month old little princess! From the age of 6 weeks old, I started dressing her in tuts for photos and holidays. I was overwhelmed by the cost of most of the tutus available in my area and was usually unhappy with either the quality or fit. It seemed like every 3 months, Madi was outgrowing her expensive little tut and I would have to purchase a new one!

I became determined to design a tut that was not only of high quality but versatile and cost efficient. After many different attempts, I designed a Ribbon tutu that was perfect!

My tutus are super fluffy because they are hand tied to the finest ribbon instead of an elastic waist band. This ensures that they will not stretch out and they are super versatile! As your little princess grows, simply tie the ribbon to the back! I expect the best quality for my princess, and I know you do too; therefore, I design and construct my Tutus with high quality ribbon instead of elastic.


Tutus can make anyone feel a little girly! Your little girl will feel like a princess when she is dancing around in a tutu! My boutique style tutus make perfect props for photos, make birthdays and holidays special and festive, and make everyday fun!


I love to create new designs...just let me know what you have in mind; ie, specific colors, holiday/season, occasion, or theme and I will come up will some fun creative ideas for your unique one-of-a-kind tutu!


Tutus are awesome gifts for anytime of the year!

I take GREAT pride in each and every tutu I design and construct!

Thanks for ALL of the encouragement and blessings from my wonderful family and friends in supporting my new venture.

Love,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment