Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Few more Spring Designs

Hi and Happy November!

I am posting the last of my Spring 2011 Tutu designs. These of course will ALWAYS be available and I am always willing and eager to create any of my past designs you may have seen.


Spring Fairy Princess

The tutu shown was designed in a 3-4 Toddler, 22"W, 11"L. Made with over 100 yards of soft tulle, the colors used were lavender/ light purple, light pink, light green and light blue... "fairy" colors! Each segment of tulle was carefully wrapped by myself around a 1.5"W pink gross grain ribbon over 60" in length.

Side view

Back view

Cupcakes

The tutu shown was designed to fit 5-6 T; sized 23"W and 12"L. Created using over 120 YDs of soft tulle in fuscia, purples and pinks. Each segment of tulle was hand wrapped around a 1.5" Cupcake print gross grain ribbon.

My tutus are super fluffy because they are hand tied to the finest ribbon instead of an elastic waist band. This ensures that they will not stretch out and they are super versatile! As your little princess grows, simply tie the ribbon to the back! I expect the best quality for my princess, and I know you do too; therefore, I design and construct my Tutus with high quality ribbon instead of elastic.


My Tutus make great birthday girl and holiday outfits, and are just plain fun for your little princess to play in! I love to create new designs...just let me know what you have in mind; ie, specific colors, holiday/season, occasion, or theme and I will come up will some fun creative ideas for your unique one-of-a-kind tutu!

Coming Soon...
Fall and Holiday Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment